COME AND VISIT US IN ASHFORD, KENT
Pick Your Own Pumpkin opened last October in Sevington near Ashford, Kent. Hundreds of people pulled on their wellies and stomped through the mud in the quest to find the largest or ugliest pumpkin. Thanks to the fortunate weather conditions for pumpkin growing, Pick Your Own Pumpkin will be open once again this October.
There is no entrance fee, just simply pay for what you pick. Pumpkins will be priced according to size, with small pumpkins costing £1 and the “Monster” pumpkins costing £4- thats if you can carry it!
Top Tips for ‘Pumpkin Pickers’
- Check our Facebook page before heading to us. We will post up to date information such as best times to visit, mud watch and regular updates on the number of pumpkins still available (yes it is possible that we may run out!).
- This is a working farm- there will be mud and at times a lot of it! Therefore we ask that Pumpkin Pickers, large or small, wear wellies and gloves.
- ‘Pumpkin Pickers’ of all ages are welcome, but sorry we do not allow dogs.
- The field can be located at Cheeseman Green Lane, Sevington, Ashford, Kent.
- We will try and provide parking in the field opposite, but it is weather dependant otherwise we may have more than pumpkins stuck in the mud!
- All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com or call Jemma on 07786261706
This year Pick Your Own Pumpkin will make a donations to two local charities: The Twinkling Stars Project, which has been set up to raise money for a stillbirth bereavement unit at the William Harvey Hospital in Ashford and Abbie’s Army, who raise funds for DIPG Children’s Brain Cancer Research.